Student success and well-being are at the heart of our mission in Student Affairs. Your investment in our innovative student-centered programs and services plays a crucial role in delivering Learn by Doing opportunities to students.
Your support helps create a healthy and inclusive environment that encourages personal growth and empowers students to become the best possible versions of themselves through involvement, leadership, and multicultural engagement.
Thank you for directly impacting the lives of Cal Poly students with your gift.
Areas of support
Leadership, Service and Community Development
- Student Affairs Unlimited Possibilities Fund - Your investment allows each student to maximize their potential at Cal Poly through involvement, leadership, and multicultural engagement.
- ASI Leadership Endowment Fund - An ongoing resource that supports the development of leaders across the Cal Poly campus.
- Career Services - Empowers students to achieve a lifetime of meaningful career success by engaging with Cal Poly’s vibrant network.
- Center for Leadership - Fosters personal growth, determination, and self-awareness while providing guidance and inspiration to future leaders through events and services.
- Center for Service in Action - Connects students with meaningful volunteer opportunities that complement their educational experience while strengthening their understanding of diversity and social responsibility.
- Club: Write Name Below - Student-run organizations across a wide variety of interests on campus.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life - Supporting Greek members to become ethical leaders through mentorship and to fulfill the mission of their organizations.
- Open House/Poly Royal Program - A renowned annual event that showcases Cal Poly to new students, their families, and the community by offering a glimpse into life as a Mustang.
- Rose Float Endowment - Provides support for students of all majors and experience levels to foster teamwork, accountability, and ingenuity to build award-winning floats.
- Senior Class Gift Fund - Directly supports current students in need through the generosity of Cal Poly’s graduating seniors.
- WOW/Orientation Programs - Introduces admitted students to Cal Poly and its surrounding community through a variety orientation programs.
Student Support Services
- Cal Poly Cares: Student Emergency Fund - Dedicated to supporting students with critically unmet needs in housing, academic materials, unplanned emergency expenses, and more.
- Disability Resource Center - Cultivating an accessible and inclusive community where students with permanent and temporary disabilities have an equal opportunity to participate in all aspects of campus life.
- Health and Counseling - Offers year-round health and wellbeing services, including lab testing, on-site X-Rays, prescription medications, counseling services and holistic wellbeing services.
- Hunger Program - Ensures that all students have access to nutritious meals each day in order to stay focused on their education and success at Cal Poly.
- Safer Fund - Cal Poly’s confidential advocacy, education and support resource to help address sexual assault, sexual misconduct, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking.
- Veterans Success Center - Provides assistance to prospective and enrolled student veterans and dependents as they transition to college.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Black Academic Excellence Center - A resource for academic and personal support such as advocacy, scholarship information, and career employment opportunities.
- Dream Center - A safe space that offers support programs for Cal Poly’s undocumented students, including those from mixed-status families, and their allies.
- First Generation Programs - Supports first-generation college students as they navigate life as a student at Cal Poly.
- Gender Equity Center - Supports and empowers all women-identifying students with a focus on education on feminist, womanist, and mujerista-based movements that strive for social justice.
- Men and Masculinity Program - Engages male-identified students on a variety of topics, including gender-based violence, with the purpose of establishing positive masculine gender norms on campus through restorative support, education, and mentorship.
- MultiCultural Center - Offers advocacy, community-building, and co-curricular programming and services that help create a community for under-represented students.
- Pride Center: LGBTQIAP Resource - Advocates and supports the academic and social needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, or questioning, intersex, asexual and pansexual students in order to promote personal growth and success.
Other ways to give
Give by Mail
- Make checks payable to Cal Poly Foundation
- Please specify your specific gift area/interest on the comment line to make sure your gift gets to the correct fund
- Mail your gift to:
Cal Poly Advancement Services
Cal Poly State University
1 Grand Avenue
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
Give by Phone
Please call Anthonia Edgren, Director of Development for Student Affairs, at 805-756-5920 to set up your gift.
To see if your employer offers a matching gift program, please click here to verify.
Need More Answers?
Click here to visit our frequently asked questions page.