Mustang Prints: Self-Service Printing Kiosks Now Available on Campus
Student Affairs has installed eight self-service printing kiosks on campus. Students, faculty, staff and campus visitors can use the service to print, copy and scan.
Find a Printer
You can use this wayfinding map for directions to the nearest kiosk. Kiosks are currently available at the following locations:
- University Union (No. 65) Second Floor, outside Room 200.
- Science Building (No. 52), outside E04.
- Sierra Madre Community Center (No. 113) Main Lounge, Room L102 (Sierra Madre is a temporary study space during the Kennedy Library Transformation Project; open Monday-Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
These locations require access to the spaces to use:
- Trinity South Mountain (No. 105) East Study Lounge, Room 100K.
- Cerro Vista Community Center (No. 115G), Room in 105.
- Poly Canyon Village (No. 171A) Study Room A004.
- yakʔitʸutʸu (No. 172H) in Pacheco Post, Room 150.
How to Use Mustang Prints
Mustang Prints self-service kiosks are supported by Wepa. To print, download the Wepa app for Mac or Windows, or the mobile apps for Apple and Android. Send your file to print and then retrieve it at any Mustang Prints kiosk. You can also walk-up to print directly on the kiosk.
|Black and white||Color|
|Scanning to cloud||Free||Free|
How to Pay for Printing or Copying
There are a few ways to pay:
- Load $5 or more into your Wepa account (refunds available anytime) without a transaction fee and pay for printing or copying with your Wepa account.
- The Wepa app accepts debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), Apple Pay, Venmo or Paypal (no fee).
- The web version accepts debit and credit cards, Apple Pay and Paypal.
- You can also pay when you pick-up your printing or copying job using the app or the web-based version of the app. A transaction fee applies.
How to Report a Problem
Printers are regularly restocked with paper and supplies. If a printer needs attention, or you have any questions about uploading funds or requesting a refund, contact Wepa Support at 800-675-7639 or email@example.com. Visit https://support.wepanow.com/ for additional resources.
Other Printing Resources on Campus
Looking to Add a New Kiosk?
For Cal Poly departments seeking to add a new Mustang Prints kiosk to your area or discuss options, please reach out to Student Affairs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 805-756-1521.